Internet Lead Generation
Internet Lead Generation is an essential factor when developing a B2B or B2C Website.
Performing upfront PPC and keyword analysis, creating an SEO compatible website and the internet lead generation strategies that are conceived will determine your website's capability for converting visitors into prospects.
Making your web site a 24X7 lead generator and top customer search destination requires solid data on search terms used by prospects to find and develop a preference for your product. This customer focus on page content is a necessary change in web design concepts and structure that top search visibility requires.
Considerations also need to be given to website localization and website globalization. Is the goal of your web page prospect targeting, web lead conversion or online broad awareness building? Is the page designed to correspond to your customer’s place in a buying cycle?
In addition, you are going to have to address how effectively you identify leads and respond to their visits and contacts. This means a more nuanced response page and perhaps active engagement strategies that will encourage conversion.
Consider these guidelines for internet lead generation...
- Fully search optimize all aspects of your web pages for complete search indexing
- Consider on-screen, off-screen and global site-wide factors for a complete search optimization strategy. (See SEO SnapShot.)
- Build customer-centric content relevant to their online search term
- Keep content focused on one topic of interest for prospects
- Build content that syncs to your customers’ buying cycles
- Link to next step pages on your website
- Use inbound links from your partners
- Internet lead generation requires a well planned conversion strategy for your website. Make it more about your customer’s needs and desires and less about you.
When these factors are planned for in advance, you can realize your best potential for internet lead generation and optimum visibility on search engines.